Sales Consultant - Lacks Valley Stores
As a Sales Consultant for Lacks, we expect a professional individual with excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. One must have the ability to achieve goals, work in a fast paced showroom environment. Lacks Sales Consultant sells furniture, bedding and electronics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Greets customer on sales floor and determines make, type, and quality of merchandise desired.
- Suggests furniture size, period style, color, fabric, and wood that will complement customer's home and other furnishings.
- Discusses quality of fabric and finish, and type and quality of construction with customer.
- Prepares sales slip or sales contract.
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorization.
- Arranges for delivery of merchandise to customer.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding delivery of damaged or incorrect merchandise.
- Takes inventory of stock.
- Requisitions merchandise from stockroom.
- Uses computer database to research availability of merchandise. Processes orders.
- Attends product training
- Other duties may be assigned
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Sales experience preferred
- Must have a valid TX Driver's License
- Bilingual required
- Must have great customer service skills
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
TX Driver License (Required)
English and Spanish (Required)
United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
For Employment Consideration:
Please visit our Indeed page to apply.