Retail Customer Service Associate--Lacks Valley Stores
Assists customers applying for credit accounts. Accepts payments, submits credit applications, completes sales contracts, and offers supplementary products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Additional duties may be assigned.
- Discusses credit accounts available
- Assists filling out applications credit applications
- Notifies sales consultants and customers of credit decisions
- Verifies entries and corrects errors on accounts.
- Accepts payments on accounts
- Assists in completing contracts for sale of merchandise
- Offers Extended Warranties and Insurance
- Handles customer inquiries in person and on the phone
- Performs general clerical duties
- Responsible for balancing his/her cash drawer( previous experience preferred)
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Bilingual preferred but not required( English and Spanish)
Job Type: Full-time
For Employment Consideration:
Please visit our Indeed page to apply.