Executive Administrative Assistant - Lacks Valley Stores – Pharr, TX
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Will also work with marketing department on a variety of functions to include proofreading and other miscellaneous duties.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, and personnel issues to aid executives
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Provide clerical support to other departments to include proofreading of materials
- Attend meetings to record minutes
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives, committees, and boards of directors
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of Lacks
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
Travel: This position requires up to 25% travel.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required. AA Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years experience required. Five years of experience preferred
- Strong communications skills written and verbal
- Strong computer skills on Microsoft Office
Ensure that you meet the following eligibility requirements.
- You are a current, regular full or part-time Lacks employee.
- You have been in your current position for at least six months( Exceptions to this six month requirement can be made by your current supervisor.)
- Your performance meets established work standards in your current position.
- You have not had a corrective action within six months.
For Employment Consideration:
Please visit our Indeed page to apply.