What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you apply for credit or make a payment on our site. When applying, paying or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, bank information, credit card information and account number. We also obtain information about you from:
1. Applications, forms and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by other means.
2. Your loan application and transaction with Lack’s Valley Stores, Ltd., its affiliates and other sources.
3. Consumer reporting agencies.
4. Public sources.
Information collected includes your name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, employment information, income, credit references, account balances, payment history, account usage, creditworthiness, real estate records, employment records and any other details you wish to provide.
We collect information from you to verify your eligibility for a property tax loan, initiate your loan application and better serve you with relevant information, such as phone calls about your application or loan, confirmations and status updates.
Any forms of contact information that you provide to us will be considered permission to use that method of communication (only provide a phone number you want us to call or email you want us to email).
What do we use your information for?
In order to process your loan application, we require basic information about you and a means to contact you. The contact information you provide can be either your phone number or email address. We require this information so we can verify your eligibility for a retail installment loan and also so we can contact you with the results.
Some of the information you provide when you “Apply Online” will be used in your application. During the application process we can correct this information if it’s erroneous.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience as your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2. To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4. To process payment transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5. To process credit applications. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of evaluating the credit requested.
6. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
Lack’s Valley Stores, Ltd. takes precautions to protect its customers’ information. Users’ information is confidential and access is restricted. Only those who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you wish to have the information you provided through our website removed from our systems, email us at LacksDigital@LacksValley.com. If you have any questions or concerns about our security practices, you can send us an email at LacksDigital@LacksValley.com.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not provide your information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Lack’s Valley Stores, Ltd.
We store certain configurations and preferences in a cookie. If you reject or disable the cookie, you can still browse our website, but you may have difficulty logging in or transitioning between our mobile site and regular site. We do not share any personally identifiable information provided by this cookie with any third party. We may, however, link data stored in cookies to the personally identifiable information you submitted while on our site. This allows us to personalize your online experience and discern user preferences.
We use IP addresses to monitor site usage for marketing analytics, track site errors and for security. If you browse the website, encounter an error on the site or if you provide any information in a form, that information with your IP address is logged in our server log. We use this information to determine where our visitors come from, how errors occur and to ban users who violate our terms and conditions. We do not distribute or share this IP information with any third parties, except as stated below.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please be aware that Lack’s Valley Stores, Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage all internet users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects their personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
We may utilize third party companies to work on our behalf. This work may include marketing assistance, technical support, data analysis and website management. The third parties we us for these purposes have limited access to your personal information and may not use it for other purposes.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Lack’s Valley Stores, Ltd. does not provide services for children. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use lacksvalley.com in the presence of a consenting parent or guardian. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Lacks Main Corporate Office
1300 San Patricia Drive
Pharr, Texas 78577