We want all our customers to be pleased with their new Lacks items. If you are unhappy with your purchase you may exchange or return your item(s) under the following guidelines: All exchanges/returns must be authorized by Lacks in order to be processed. Item(s) must be inspected prior to exchange/return authorization in order to be eligible. If the item is in showroom condition, you may exchange or return it within three (3) days of delivery.
If you are exchanging: Standard delivery charges will apply for redelivery of exchanged merchandise. In the occurrence that there is a price difference between the two items, the difference is due upon the execution of the exchange contract. Exchange requests after the three (3) day period are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee, which will be deducted from the purchase price.
If you are returning: Return requests made within three (3) days of delivery are subject to a minimum of 15% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted after three (3) days of delivery.
We do not accept exchanges or returns on the following:
- Any items that have been damaged, abused, stained, mishandled or used for commercial or institutional purposes may not be exchanged or returned.
- Any item sold as ‘Clearance’ or ‘As-Is’ or ‘Final Sale’ is not eligible for exchange or return.
- Appliances and electronics may not be exchanged however, appliances and electronics may be exchanged within the extended warranty period as a result of a decision made exclusively by Lacks Appliance and Electronic Service Department.
- Pillows, sheets, bedspreads and comforters may not be exchanged.
- Mattresses may be exchanged according to the terms of Lacks' Exclusive Comfort Guarantee or the manufacturer’s factory warranty. Additionally mattresses within the extended warranty period may be exchanged as a result of a decision made exclusively by the GBS Warranty Service.
We urge you to contact your local Lacks if you need more information.
Lacks reserves the right to authorize or disapprove exchanges or returns based on the time the merchandise has been out and its condition as well as any specific circumstance might demand.